Sep 13, 2010

Day Two of Sobriety

Am staying positive and drinking plenty of water to flush my system.
Last night I went for a walk when I would normally have been getting started on the drink.
I fell asleep reading a book and woke up this morning without the surly resentment of the hangover stun. Have been eating well too, avoiding salty shit and the stuff I used to eat with wine.
Night two tonight, am confident I have worked hard enough today to be able to sleep well.

It is so easy to lapse into the self examination of the diarist and just start quoting lists and numbers and events. i will try not to do that in this blog, as that would soon become a drudge.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is for you to say whatever you need to say! I forgot about the salty food I used to eat while drinking bottle after bottle of wine and booze. Now, give me a piece of chocolate and forget the chips! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete